The coefficients ultimately produce the following distribution of average score derived from the specified category:
- Goals: 50%
- Assists: 17%
- Passing: 8%
- Key Passes: 11%
- Dribbling: (8%) à Negative due to the formula (Successful Dribbles – Dispossessed)
- Offside: 3%
- Yellow Cards: 1%
- Red Cards: < 1%
- Fouls: 0.5%
- Shots on Target: 12%
- Shot Conversion: 13%
These percentages do not directly add up to 100% since some were deducted and others were added. Rather the percentages represent the average addition/deduction relative to the total score.
- Marco Reus: An incredibly talented player, but a name most would not put in a top 5 list with Messi and Ronaldo. He led the list in key passes, ultimately making up nearly 20% of his value. Additionally, his assists (13) made up more than a quarter of his score.
- Daniel Sturridge: His score accurately reflects an incredible season for this young forward, finishing second in the scoring charts in the 2013/14 EPL season. He also benefited from a relatively high shot conversion of over 20%.
- Karim Benzema: While none of his numbers were noticeably poor, his dribbling reduced his score by more than 8%. His low ranking is primarily attributable to fairly low involvement in gameplay.
- Diego Costa: Though a prolific scorer and target man for Atletico Madrid in the 2013/14 La Liga season, he did not do much to set up his team mates. Additionally, he suffered tremendously from a very poor dispossession record, losing more than 20% of his value to poor dribbling.
- Edinson Cavani: Similar to Benzema, Cavani did not score too impressive of a number of goals in the 2013/15 Ligue 1 season. The Uruguayan also did very little for his teammates, recording both low numbers of assists (2) and key passes (23).
- Radamel Falcao: Perhaps a difficult assessment of his ability given his injuries last season. However, the Colombian forward did little in the way of setting up opportunities, failing to record even a single assist in his 17 appearances.
- Olivier Giroud: Though he recorded a respectable number of goals and assists, Giroud had one of the worst dispossessed to successful dribbles ratio. His low shot conversion rating and poor passing accuracy both hurt his score.